United We Stand
All of our parts (excluding those parts listed below (i.e. electrical, 4 wheel drive, and cut off parts)) are warranted for a minimum period of thirty (30) days. Ask us about an extended warranty when purchasing your parts for added coverage. The following is a copy of our limited warranty which is on the back of every invoice. 1. Warranty void if part is abused, altered, modified, damaged, or overheated. All parts warranted for stock installation, all warranties at our discretion.
2. 25% handling charge on accepted returns.
3. Deposits are non-returnable.
4. Special orders are not returnable. Any deposit applied to a special order that is cancelled will be forfeited.
5. No reimbursements will be given for labor, mileage, delay or any other costs in installing or reinstalling a part.
6. Exchange parts (cores) must be turned in at time of purchase, or a core charge will be applied. The refund of the core charge will not include sales tax.
7. Electrical items and 4-wheel drive parts not warranted.
8. Body and frame sections, which have to be cut off, are non-returnable.
9. Engines are warranted against rod knock, cracked block, and/or cylinder heads, and excessive smoke under proper installation. Accessories, (i.e. water pump, timing chain, manifolds, and fuel system components), gaskets, seals, and oil leaks are not warranted.
10. No refund on parts or core after 30 days.
11. All returned goods and claims must be accompanied by this invoice.
Copyright © 2001-2003 Parker Street Used Auto Parts, Inc., All Rights Reserved.