Paperwork Required
"Your Source For QUALITY Used Auto Parts!"

Home Up Title Examples How To Transfer

United We Stand


While most cars that we take in are junk, and are not in any condition to drive on Connecticut roads, we are bound by the laws set up by the Department of Motor Vehicles.

Connecticut Motor Vehicle requires that any vehicle 1981 and newer MUST have a certificate of title to transfer ownership.  If you do not have the title for the vehicle, you will have to go to the DMV and file for a lost title.  Lost title processing has a fee of $25.00.  In some cases, your title is on file at DMV, and you will be able to just pick up the title without paying a fee.

Vehicles that are 1980 and older do not require a title to dispose of, but it is recommended and preferred.  Although, if you are unable to find the title, a bill of sale or old registration certificate with your name and the vehicles identification number on it is considered enough proof of ownership.

If you are unable to determine the year of your vehicle, the easiest way is to look at the VIN.  (Vehicle Identification Number).  If the VIN is 17 characters long, and the last six digits are numbers, your vehicle is 1981 or newer and will require a certificate of title to transfer ownership.

If you still have a question, feel free to contact us about your question.


Copyright ?2001-2003 Parker Street Used Auto Parts, Inc., All Rights Reserved.

Vianney Halter had been one of the primary individuals in the replica watches sale business to express it had been truly OKAY to create conventional mechanised replica watches influenced through points the actual watchmaker wants as opposed to a few component of rolex replica yesteryear. Halter had been obviously within great organization, however just before him or her this has been really unusual in order to put on the triple-axis tourbillon breitling replica uk depending on Celebrity Journey. These days, all of us hardly softball bat a good eye lash in the fake rolex sale idea that the rolex replica sale is actually designed following a technology fictional world business. Just about all replica watches uk of kinds started along with somebody's creativity as well as right here all of us observe that, just much more clearly therefore.